Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our first PB&J

I don't know why but I really wanted the kids to try peanut butter so at their 15 month well visit I asked our pediatrician.  He told us to go ahead, that most people (doctors?) now think that more children have allergies when they aren't given peanuts until 2 or 3 years old.  So on Easter we decided to give them their first sandwhich.  You may find these pictures in messy, but I absolutely love them.(This is Coop the day before trying out his new booster seat.  He was eating a PB sandwhich only).  This is pre-haircut.This is Coop post haircut enjoying jam.  Yes, we use grape jam.  You won't find jelly here.Crazy mohawk girl.They really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I LOVE messy eating pictures! Adorable. I found you at MBC 100 club. Love your site, your family is soo cute!