Friday, January 6, 2012

And we'll see how long this lasts

Yesterday, Cooper and Bailey turned four and I realized that soon this blog will be four. I have been a true slacker when it comes to posts and updates and I'm aiming to do much better in 2012. Having thought of that I decided it was time to stop procrastinating and make my New Year's Resolutions (you get until the 6th to decide, right?) So here they are, in no particular order:

1. Keep up with this blog. I aim to be at least as active on this blog as I was in 2009 and 2010, which is only about 3 posts a month.

2. Get organized. I mean this one. I mean I mean all of these, but this is the one I NEED to mean. I feel like there is stuff, stuff everywhere and it's causing this choking sensation in my throat and anxiety at bedtime when I think of all the corners and mounds and pounds of things to go through. I feel sick being this unorganized. I plan on getting organized, doing each room at a time. Finding a home for everything even if it means finding a new home for it. Like at Goodwill or the Landfill. And to aim to bring nothing home unless I know where I will store it.

3. Be consistent. With everything. With putting things away. With a cleaning routine. With discipline and rules with the children. With my running. I am terrible about starting something and before it becomes routine enough I stop.

I also have a few running goals and resolutions, which you can read about here.

No comments: