Thursday, April 17, 2008

Time To Catch Up







My Grandmother Betty who turned 90 on the 11th.








From Left to Right: Linda, Valerie, Emily, Lois, Alexis, Tony, Bailey, Betty, Mike, Erin,Tyler, Xavier, Chris, Hannah, Cooper, Todd and Kevin


Hannah with her horse Scralet.


My niece Emily with her horse .



Todd and Cooper in matching clothes.




Cooper hanging out in his bouncer.




Bailey lounging in her PJs well into the morning.




Cooper making his little sister cry by pulling on her ear, I know folks I stopped it but I already had the camera in hand and it was just too cute to pass up. He doesn't even know what it is he has a hold of.




Bailey during tummy time.


Look, we can hold our heads up.





Bailey looking cute as ever!


Xavier, who turns 1 today!


Cooper and his cousin Xavier.




Cooper and Xavier


Look at those boys. Ahh the trouble they'll one day find themselves in.



My niece Hannah, who was also our flower girl at our wedding, gosh she's grown. She's holding Bailey.
Tyler and his girlfriend Jordan.
Baileygirl.

My brother-in-law Chris with Xavier and my sister, Erin at the birthday bash.



No comments: