Monday, June 30, 2008

Some of my Favorite Recent Shots

Todd standing in front of the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington, DC. Whenever we go to DC we come here. On this particular morning we went at 7:30 am while my brother in law and his family were still sleeping and we were the only people there. It was pretty powerful to be their by ourselves in front of this wall with all of these people's name on it who gave their lives for their country. I highly recommend visiting the wall even if you've been there before.
My beautiful blue eyed nephew at my brother's high school graduation.
Bailey asleep before her uncle's high school graduation.
My niece and nephew having a grand ole time at Gettysburg.
Gotcha, Brandon.
"Not again Mom. Another ENTIRE day in my stroller, you've got to be kidding me!!"

This is what happens when you bring a 5 year old girl from Phoenix to Washington DC. She was in awe of all the sticks. As anyone would be.

No comments: