Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BAILEY AND COOPER!!!

We interrupt the christmas posts to bring you more relevent news. Today is Bailey and Cooper's first birthday. I can't believe they are already one, my time has flown. We had their party this past Saturday. For those of you unable to make it:

We bought the cake at Wal-mart and they gave us two free 6 inch carrot cakes that I dressed up a little bit with their names and colored icing.












We sang "Happy Birthday" to each of our children. Our guests looked at me like I was crazy that we were going to sing it twice but I think that each of the children should be serenaded with the song.












The kids had a great time with their cakes. Coop made an absolute mess of himself, Bailey was a little more reserved, but just a little.
















They loved it. And went straight from thier high chairs to the bath. I should have taken their clothes off before the cake, but I wasn't thinking.



















Bailey just playing in hers.






Today has been pretty laid back. I sang happy birthday to them again this morning but other than that we have just hung out. Unfortunately, I think Coop is getting sick :(

2 comments:

James said...

Awesome!

(For the record, we sang Happy Birthday twice, too. They were EACH born that day and they're going to have to share a lot of things in life as it is. Getting their own birthday song isn't too much to ask.)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!