Friday, January 30, 2009

We Have A Visitor

Last week we got a package in the mail from Arizona. Brandon, our dear sweet nephew, had chosen us to send a friend of his for a visit. The friend is Flat Stanley and he's well, he's flat, so thankfully we don't have to feed him very much. He is to be here for less than two weeks and we want to do something really fun with him, so we're asking you for suggestions. Where do you think we should take Flat Stanley?

He really needs to be on his way home by Monday so we need to do something fun with him over the weekend.


1 comment:

sue said...

First of all, I would like to say, Mr. Stanley is VERY handsome. I hope we can have him over for dinner when he gets back.(especially since it doesn't sound like he eats much)

I think you should take him to the highest point in all of the world. You know, that hike that nearly killed me. The one where I thought I had actually died and gone to Heaven because we were so high up that we were surrounded by clouds.

If that doesn't work out you should take him to that yummy pizza place whose name I can't remember and eat his share of the pizza.