Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Little Girl

It is no secret that I have no fashion sense, I never do my hair and very seldom wear make-up.
I have never been much of a girly girl. Never been fond of dresses or things in my hair, could have cared less about the prom. But having a little girl is so different. I love to put Bailey in dresses and bows in her hair. I think tights are the best and bright colors a must.

There are days when I think of myself as a better 'boy' mom than a girl mom and I have already thought that if we do have two more children, I would be OK if there were both boys. But I am so grateful for Bailey. There is just something about having a little girl, it really is something special and I truly got lucky with mine.

Even when she points her finger at me, says 'NO' and walks sassily away from me, I still love her.

2 comments:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh she is soooooooo cute!!!!!! You have a beautiful family!

If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

She looks adorable!
Now that I've let myself go, I really enjoy dressing my little girl up! I used to be a major girlie girl! Only problem is, my daughter HATES dresses and bows and she is only 15 months!

http://www.thewannabewahm.com