Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cookie Baking

A few weeks ago I told Pam, Todd's mom, that I would like a copy of her sugar cookie recipe because I have never found a recipe that turned out very good cut-out cookies. She told me that she would give me a copy of her recipe but that she would also come over and help me make them one day. She even took the day off to come and bake cookies with us.

Here is Grandma Pam working on the cookie recipe that has been handed down from generation to generation. I love stuff like that.
Not quite ready, we needed A TON OF FLOUR!!!

The baking didn't take as long as the decorating but the decorating was a lot more fun. I can't wait to do this next year when the kids can be more involved in the decorating and eating of the cookies.






She brought along these little cute icing pens but I wasn't very good with the writing.



The one batch made over 5 dozen cookies. That's a lot of decorating.





But they were very yummy, notice the missing Hollyberry Tree.

Thanks Grandma Pam for coming over and making cookies with us, it was a lot of fun and we look forward to doing it every year.

No comments: