Friday, December 5, 2008

Guess what?

Cooper and Bailey are 11 months old already! The time is flying by, I can't believe that a month from today our children will be one. I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Here is a little weekly wrap-up that's almost a week late.

I didn't take many pictures over the long weekend because we were soooo busy. We did put up the trees though with my brother's help and they look alright except for that bare spot that no one could reach because the tree is 10.5 feet tall.

Here is Cooper helping, but not really.


Here is Bailey, who really likes the tree stand and tree skirt.


Especially the bow.

Cooper and Dad, admiring the tree.
Bailey took her first steps on Thanksgiving Day, it made the day for me and I was truly aware of all I have to be thankful for.
We went to my Aunt's house on Thursday, had dinner her at our house Friday and then had a dinner at my sister's on Saturday, I am through with stuffing until at least next Wednesday.


No comments: