Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year.

We hope all of you had a happy and healthy holiday season. We had a happy but truly very busy one and I for one am happy to see things beginning to slow down around here. We finally took the trees down yesterday and today I am putting away stockings and wreaths and trying to find room for all the wonderful things we got for Christmas. I have a ton of photos to post from Christmas but I am trying to find a way to make the file sizes smaller because posting pictures at the current file size is taking too long for our busy lives. But for now, our children on New year's day:

Sean, who is four months old already, rolled over on New Year's day from his back to his stomach (he had already tackled stomach to back rolling). He is drooling like mad but no teeth yet.
Bailey, who got a kitchen for Christmas and lots of wonderful things to stock it with, will be turning 2 tomorrow. Boy time flies. (And yes, we like to get as much wear out of the Christmas pajamas as possible.)
Cooper. Oh, Cooper, makes me laugh, laugh, laugh. He'll be two tomorrow too. He got not a train or car too many for Christmas and wakes up every morning crying that he needs socks on. I think that might be my fault but it could be worse.

Hope you are all having a good new year!

Love, The Thomas'

2 comments:

Krissi said...

Your kids are adorable! I have an almost 3 year old and 4 month old twins. Following from MBC!
BTW, didn't see an about page...did I miss it?

The Happy Little Wren said...

Cute Blog! Following from MBC... I would love it if you would follow me too... Thanks!