10 Years ago:
- My last name was Vernon.
- I had a huge crush on a musician friend of mine.
- I was still in high school.
- I was driving an '89 Pontiac Sunbird and loving it.
- I had a job as a cashier at a Winn-Dixie grocery store.
Things on Today's To Do List:
- Wash somewhere between 10 and 190 bottles.
- Go walking with Sherrie and Dakota.
- Review 10 movies, I am falling behind.
- Visit with Grandma Pam and Great-Grandma Lois.
- Kiss Bailey 857 times and Cooper at least half that many times before they ask me never to kiss them again because their friends can see us, I fear that will be here before I know it.
My Favorite Snacks:
- Cherry Coke
- Potato Chips of almost every variety
- Soft Pretzels
- Strawberry Oreos
- Chocolate Fiber One Bars
If I had a Million Dollars:
- I would have a million kids or at least a half dozen more.
- Travel to Ireland.
- Buy a jet to visit Arizona on a bi-weekly basis.
- Buy a Nikon D3.
- I know you all are waiting for me to say something really interesting but I would probably just invest the money and watch my money make more money, pay off debt, donate to charities and buy Baby Gap items even when they were not on SALE!!!
Places I have lived:
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Cary, North Carolina
- Monroe, Virginia
- Lynchburg, Virginia
- Evington, Virginia
I tag: Erin, Ricky, Ivy, and Jaidyn (it's about time she gets a blog, don't you guys think?)
oh, and Todd, definitely Todd.