Sunday, September 14, 2008

WELCOME TO THE MONKEY HOUSE!

Episode 2
Undercover Monkey


Once upon a time, a few days ago, in Bedroomland, Cooperman and Baileygirl heard a rumor that the Monkey King was planning something terrible. So to find out what he was up to they decided that one of them should go undercover to the Zoo where the Monkey King was being held. Cooperman (the obvious choice for the job) sprang into action.

Baileygirl waited patiently outside.


As soon as Cooperman found out where the Monkey King kept his secret diary he hurried out of the zoo to meet Baileygirl.

"I'm surprised that they let you out of there," Baileygirl joked.
"Save the funny stuff," Cooperman said, "we've got to get to the Monkey King's Jungle Fortress fast."
"Well, maybe it's time for some quicker transportation," Baileygirl said.


"Maybe it is," Cooperman thought. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, while you were Monkeying around, I went ahead and ordered us some new race cars."


"This is awesome! See you later lion."


"I have to think of everything around here. Come on, lets go."


But the Monkey King had learned about their plans, and sent one of his henchmen to stop them.
"Look out!"


"I could use a little help here," Baileygirl shouted. "You are supposed to be the strong one aren't you?"


"I'll handle this chimp."



"Take that!"


"You handled that alright," Baileygirl said. "Did you have to squish him?"

"Hey, he's not attacking you anymore is he?"


"Well get him out of there."


"I think the car is O.K., but we're almost to the Jungle Fortress, so I'm going to walk the rest of the way."


Because Baileygirl didn't have a monkey suit she had to wait with the cars, again.

"Hey, this gives me an idea."


"I made it. So this is the Monkey King's Jungle Fortress."


"What was that?"




"Oh no, it's a trap."




"I wish he'd hurry up in there."




"I found the Monkey King's Secret Diary."

"I know what the Monkey King is up to," reports Cooperman.

"Good," Bailey girl says. "I'm getting hungry."




THE END?

TO BE CONTINUED...




1 comment:

sue said...

I love how calm they remain in the face of such great danger.

That monkey king is gonna wish he put a lock on his diary.