Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekly Update (Sorry It's Late)

I am rather frustrated with Blogger, I seem to be only able to upload one picture at a time and not having all that much time lately I haven't been able to post here in a little while.

Yesterday (the 5th), marked 9 months for Bailey and Cooper. They are growing so fast, too fast. Cooper is standing on his own for a few seconds at a time and Bailey is cruising more and more. I an envisioning the state of our Christmas Tree in a few short months, it doesn't look pretty :)

Today is their nine month check-up (with no shots!) so I will post any news and heights and weights this afternoon.

This week we tried this little baby tool for eating foods, it was a waste. Too messy and hard to clean and didn't really help with eating anyways. Not highly recommended.
The kids love Todd. I mean really love Todd. Makes me jealous.
Until they reach for me. Then I feel a little better. But only a little.
Cooper is getting really excited about Christmas. His Grandma came over with this outfit and forcibly put it on him. Looks thrilled, doesn't he?
Darling Bailey. We went to a festival in Amherst on Saturday, the kids were pretty good.
All three of them.
It's getting chillier and chillier here in Virginia. Long pants and sweatshirts are becoming more and more a necessity.




3 comments:

sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sue said...

It takes me a really long time to upload the pictures too, and the videos take FOREVER!

The Santa suit rocks!! He is one lucky guy. Is there no elf suit for Bailey?

The Running Couple said...

No there is a dress though!!