Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ten Month Photos

When I decided to invest in software and equipment to take the children's photos at home, I thought that I would take their pictures in the 'studio' all the time. That has been far from the truth. It is a lot of work to get the kids dressed and taken down there to not get any good photos. So I don't do it as often as I'd like or should. This afternoon, I decided because I had missed the 'nine month' photos (other than the Halloween Card) that I would go ahead and do the 'ten month' photos since the twins reached that milestone yesterday. I decided to take them outside where the fall leaves could act as a backdrop. I knew the leaves would be interesting for them as well, however, I didn't know just how interesting. I think I will call this session,

"And then we ate leaves"

Hope you enjoy!






























1 comment:

sue said...

Those are all great. I love the ones with the cat.