Thursday, August 28, 2008

Can I Have a Quarter For A Can of Corn?



Bailey is finally in size 2 diapers! Yipee! And she can finally fit into those 3 month jeans!



I don't think they look that small but yesterday at The Children's Place a clerk asked how old they were and when I said they were 7 almost 8 months old, she told me they looked really small, I don't know if that is because they are twins and people just think they should be really small but I don't think either of them looks that small anymore but then again I see them everyday and it is hard to imagine that they were ever 5 or 6 lbs.



They eat all the time, at least it seems that way at night. They really enjoy their baby food even though I think it is gross and I am still a little reluctant to give them more solid foods but I think next week with the 8 month mark I am going to start introducing more 'table' foods.



Bailey is also pulling up now! She may be small but she doesn't let that hold her back.

1 comment:

Sue said...

It has been my experience that the employees of the Childrens Place have no idea what they are talking about on pretty much any topic.

Someday she will miss those tiny days. I'd give anything to fit into my 3 month jeans!!